Thursday 4 June 2020

The Mothership Our Mrs Whittaker by Matt Rabjohns



Jodie, you make me smile every single day
When I give my Doctor Who DVDs a play
I can't thank you enough for the immense joy
You have bought to this mad keen fan boy

Jodie you make me wanna jump with delight
Your performance is enough to light up the night
I can't thank you enough for the hope
You've given me in my own personal pain to help me cope

You're a tonic, you're a breeze
Just like a friend who brings me to my knees
You're a friend, even if we've not met
If not down here then we'll have heaven yet

How you have made me forget my woe
One day I hope to be able to show
And to meet you and let you know
How much happiness and tears have been on the flow?

Since the first time you fell through that train's roof
Just to hit me with the truth
That you are perfect for the role of the Doc
And I know I'm not the only one in this flock

Jodie you make me feel good with that smile
I can even raise my own for a little while
Watching you brandish your sonic with a flourish
Is just so fulfilling and lovely and moreish

Jodie, you make me want to punch the air
You are a time lady and you truly care
I’ve heard it from fans who’ve met you out there
That would be a dream for me, oh, what a vision to share

You're a talent, you're a blast
Even when lying hates have their shadow to cast
We know with fans like us it won't last
We sail the good ship Whittaker and we raise the mast

How you fight the monsters and the evil
Takes away the very edge of my own upheaval
Makes me think there is some good to life
The man who’s your husband has such a treasure of a wife


No comments:

Post a Comment