Tuesday 30 September 2014

The Coffee Shop Kiss Kiss Bang Bang Caption Comps



What is Jack really thinking?


Annika Gabriella Brink: Know of any leprechaun who might be missing his piece?

Betty Dee "Do I really want to know where this might have been?"


Caption This.


Rachel Trowbridge Top: "You know, just because I shot at one of your friends and emotionally damaged the other doesn't mean you should act like this to me!"

Tosh:  John: “You can keep licking away that lip gloss until you're blue in the face sweetheart, it's not going away”

Lionel Whiteley Hey John, do us a favour kiss my Arse.

Annika Gabriella Brink: I have to say it really turns me on to see you handle that stick shift!

Kirsty Price: Whoa Cooper you drive like a spaz!

Betty Dee "Hey, did you win your driving licence in the lottery?"




No comments:

Post a Comment