Friday 29 August 2014

Big Finish Reviews+ The Devil in Ms. Wildthyme by Simon Mallinson


Written by Stephen Cole
Released December 2005


Katy Manning (Iris Wildthyme); Ortis Deley (Tom); David Benson (Panda); Michael Hobbs(Doctor Marwick); Lizzie Hopley (Alice Elbaum); Simon Guerrier (Spectres)

Iris, Tom and Panda find themselves facing demons from Iris' past, as a spooky and other-worldly presence makes itself known...
Another great outing for this trio, with lots of funny moments which will have you snorting with laughter.  If you are of a certain age you may get the joke in the title, have to admit I got it straight away but I have too much time on my hands.
Katy again pulls off another great performance, ‘ooo you are norty but I like you’ (pulling self together now).  I guarantee by the second story, Panda will be a firm favourite and you’ll been wanting more.

So may I say thank you to the gang for two wonderful episodes in Iris’s life which will have cheer you up.
Well done Paul for bringing this wonderful character to us and thank you Katy and David for making my life the better with listening.

Please buy this from Big Finish and maybe flood their boards, for maybe a Christmas special.

We say Eldrad must live, but I say IRIS MUST LIVE.






No comments:

Post a Comment