Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Coffee Shop Something Borrowed Caption Comp



Rhys holding Singularity Scalpel over Gwen


Rhiannon Cork New trust me I’m a doctor and have been for....3.4 seconds

Claudia Lindner "I bought it on QVC...it does great peeling".

Betty Dee "Don't worry, you will hardly feel anything..."





Banana Boat and Toshiko cocooned in a Nostrovite web


Betty Dee "I think I'm not into this kink..." Banana Boat realising that he doesn't have fetish for getting wrapped a little bit too late.

Project: Torchwood Banana Boat had always been a fan of A Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, opening up his theories that there was indeed life out there. However when he'd said he'd like to be like Zaphod Beeblebrox the two headed alien, this wasn't quite what he had in mind

Rhiannon Cork New When they said take the rubbish out, I’m sure they didn’t mean me...did they?









No comments:

Post a Comment