Wednesday 27 August 2014

The Coffee Shop Last of the Time Lords Caption Comp



Just what is that above Captain Jack’s head?



~Jack~: Martha stared at Jack with simmering jealousy. It wasn't right she felt that Jack was given the 'out of this world' remodulated perception filter hair dryer system when all she got from the Doctor was endless worry and a TARDIS key.

Rachel Trowbridge: It appears that Jack is enjoying the new invention of portable (and we mean really portable) showers.

Claudia Lindner: Obviously the Doctor, Martha and Jack were too busy checking out some hotties passing by on the Roald Dahl Plass, so they didn't notice the UFO landing on top of the Millennium Center...




What did the Doctor really say to Martha?



Nikki Forrest: "Embarrassing question, but can you get me my medication from the top cupboard? Don't tell anyone I asked you to though..."

Graham Hunter Mackenzie: I said I was immortal, not unaging!

~Jack~: "I need a wibbly wobbly timey wimey happy meal, with a toy, and a soft drink."

Claudia Lindner: "I'm sorry, I thought you knew Clearasil doesn't help with age marks, Martha."

Christine Hannah Liddle: Use the force





If you want to get involved in the Caption Comps in future, then be sure to check in to our Facebook Page in September. 
If you want to get involved in writing for us, drop a message to us by email or come and chat to us over on Twitter or Facebook.


Next month: Torchwood: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment