Tuesday 24 December 2013

The Coffee Shop They Keep Killing Suzie Caption Comp



Caption Comp #1

What's this face for Jack?



Kirsty Price: Ooh Ianto do you really think that will fit?

Tosh: Jack ~ "When you need me just whistle! You do know how to whistle don't you? You just put your lips together and blow" *the sound of a raspberry passes his lips!*

Mickie’s Mum:  Jack to The Doctor ~ "I shall be so bloody glad when you learn how to blow out your own bloody candles!"

Claudia Lindner "Wooohooo - I had a boyfriend who used these buttplugs...wow...I really didn't know that they..."


Caption Comp #2

What do you think is really going on in this scene?



Jack:  On a quiet night in Cardiff while the team were stuck for things to do, Jack suggested they really put the Duracell bunny to the test. It soon becomes apparent that the SUV is winning the contest.

Ceri Gray: The team eventually track down Ianto....

Claudia Lindner: Jack:" I always sensed, Suzie had a secret 2nd life, but who would have thought it was as a collector of My Little Pony’s?



Photo Source: 
©BBC Torchwood 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment