Monday 1 July 2013

The Coffee Shop Caption Competition for 'Day One'



Caption Competition from our Facebook Page
What is Gwen thinking?

The funniest captions came from:

Robbie Crossan My god Jack that should be hanging in a butchers window.
Natalie Vanstone That bastard nicked my Lion Bar!
Jack Harkness-Miguel Rhys should not be sending me that when I'm at work!
Betty Dee: "Oh my God, Jack, put that away!"

Susan Macs: Oh my god ... Jack you can't touch me with that I'll never walk again ffs.


What are Jack and Gwen really thinking while Toshiko goes over her report on Carys?

The funniest captions came from:

Craig Lamont I'm not going to say "who farted" first! They'll think it was me!

Natalie Vanstone "If I don't look like I'm staring at her, she'll never notice I'm trying to take that Lion Bar out of her back pocket..."

Tera Miller So Your Telling me that, that Severed Hand is not the Doctor's?

Claudia Lindner "I wonder when Jack will find out it was me who recorded this little session with Ianto in his office on the CCTV" - "I wonder when she will find out I reduced her wage by half".

Jack Harkness-Miguel: GWEN: thats not really Ianto's arse is it? JACK: hell no his is much better.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this, more captions next month.  


No comments:

Post a Comment