Saturday 27 July 2013

The Coffee Shop Caption Comp Ghost Machine Series 1



Caption Competition #1

Ghost Machine Series One

What is Owen really thinking?


Kirsty Price: God she's sexy when she argues.

Betty Dee: Owen: "Does she really have to flirt with everyone? Jack is rubbing off on her!"

Josh Gardiner: I am King of the Weevils, I should be having lunch with Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All; but no, Jack wants me to knock on doors!

Katherine Pozarek: Can we finish up here already, so we can go back to my place and we can start something not involving clothes?

Claudia Lindner: "All I was meant to do here was to buy some fish & chips for the team and not listen to that bloody vendor's sad personal history."



Caption Comp #2

What do you think was said to Jack to warrant that reaction?


Thorin Seex: "Oh my god! It’s a girl!"

Toshiko~Mickie:  Jack: Gwen that colour lipstick just is so very wrong! Ed: I think it looks quite nice. But what would I know? Ok...it makes you look like a slapper! Happy?!

Claudia Lindner: Jack:"What do you mean by 'Ed just regenerated', Gwen?"

Laura McCollom: "I'm afraid that sex and hair straighteners have just been outlawed. Unlucky!"

Carol-Anne Hillman: Ianto's gonna look like him when he grows old? Gross!


If you want to get involved in the Caption Comp in next issue, then come and LIKE our Facebook Page (see links on Contact Page) and head over.  The best 5 are picked every month, and each month it gets harder and harder as you guys are just so good.

Thanks to everybody for their hilarious comments in this month's competition.  


No comments:

Post a Comment